Friday, June 12, 2009

What IS it?


Yesterday when I was cleaning out the car, I found this mysterious congealed substance... On questioning the kids, Tessa finally admitted that she knew what it was, but she DIDN'T make it. She said that Jesikah made it and it was a combination of honey and grape jelly. I guess she must have combined the only two sweet things she could find and figured that would have to do. :) Are my kids really that sugar deprived?
UPDATE: On further investigation and after talking to Jesikah, we found out the complete truth. It was a huge mass of gummy bear vitamins that being in the heat of the car had completely melted together into a huge gummy mass. I guess Jesikah took them on our trip because she wanted to be sure to have her vitamins everyday and must have forgotten about them. I told her she just might have to cut off a piece of the vitamin mass everyday for her vitamins until it's gone. :) I have to admit that I'm very glad that it wasn't the honey and grape jelly, although I think it was a pretty good guess by Tessa since Jesikah would definitely be capable of such a sweet concoction and it really worked with the colors and texture too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that looks pretty gross...glad its only gummy vitamins! How funny!

Susan said...

That is pretty gross. I'm sure it probably tastes the same though...you'll have to have your kids try it and see. I think your kids are sugar deprived, though. I might have to pick up a 6 pack of coke when I get to Tennessee :)

6L's said...

funny! i think you should definitely have her cut it off and eat it each day...vitamins are too expensive to waste, lol!

Linda said...

That was hilarious. Now I'm afraid to clean my car! Good thing that bag didn't leak.