Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tessa's Baptism Date


A few years ago, Jesikah was given a really cute little invitation to one of her friend's baptisms. I put it in a special place so that I could use the idea when my next child got baptized. Well, the time has come. Tessa has decided to be baptized, and will be baptized in two weeks. Amazingly enough (and it really is amazing), I managed to find that little invitation in the first place I looked. I took Tessa out and took lots of pictures of her on Friday for the invite. Well, I'm not that creative on my own, but I'm very good at copying other people's ideas, so this is what I came up with which is a variation on hers. :)

I'm going to have a few of these printed at Sam's Club for her to give out to her friends. She is so excited for her baptism, and it will be fun for her share her baptism with some of her friends.

4 comments:

Susan said...

That is a really cute invitation. You did a great job and the pictures turned out wonderfully. She looks very pretty and grown up!

Linda said...

Now I want to do the same thing. That is such a cute idea!

Jennifer said...

That is a darling invitation. I might have to store the idea away for when Conner is baptized in a year and a half.

Candace said...

Those pictures of Tessa are super cute, and really show her personality. We hope you have a great day, Tessa!