Thursday, June 11, 2009

Meet B.O.B.


Since we don't have any real pets in our family, our kids have lots of fun with their "stuffed" pets. They especially like their Webkinz pets because they can play with the stuffed version and also log them in online and feel like they can interact with them by creating them a room, feeding them, and playing with them in the virtual reality. The kids each have some, but Jesikah and Tessa enjoy them the most. Jarem enjoys them a lot too, but mostly the stuffed animals.
So, we got a webkinz dinosaur for Tessa for her birthday and it was on a buy one, get one free special. However, the only one available to get free was the hedgehog. I thought he was pretty cute. As we were discussing who should get the free one, Eric spoke up and told the kids that he thought he should get the hedgehog since he doesn't have any pets. Well, the kids reluctantly agreed, so everyone put their heads together to come up with a name for him, and the name Eric settled on was Byron Oscar Burt also know as BOB (his initials). I thought it was a pretty clever name for the cute little guy, so I wanted to share. We'll see who actually gets the web code for Byron Oscar Burt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that sounds like fun! When I first saw the title I thought you had wrote something about that fat cat named BOB that Jared always talks about. I think Kent still has it...I don't even know if that cat is still living or not, but Jared talks about it so much that thats what I thought of first when I saw your blog title :)

Susan said...

I'm glad your kids were willing to share with Eric. I don't even have one! Maybe I should get one for myself. Hmmm.....what animal do you think I should get? If only they had a Corgi one!