Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Braids and Friends

Before the Forbes headed out Tuesday morning, we got to have a little more time together.  The 3 girls got together and braided each other's hair different ways. Then they took pictures.  In the pictures below, I show the braid first and the girl belonging to the braid second.  I've got to give Jesikah credit.  She took some really great pictures of Savannah and Ally.  I am impressed with the way she got the natural light in the pictures.

Savannah



Ally


Jesikah




The 3 friends in the middle of braiding


Tessa with her friends Taylor and Trevor playing Boggle
And me with my two awesome friends, Marti and Pamela
This was a picture of most of the kids.  I think we are missing Luke and Alex.
We really appreciate our wonderful friends making the long trip from Washington to Boise just to see us.  It was a sacrifice, and we appreciate it SO much.  It was so great to see them.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

How fun to see pics of everyone. I wish we could see all of you more often!