Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Baby Avery

Tuesday morning(June 28th), my sister Candace went in to be induced.  I called my mom around 10 or 11 to see how she was doing and she said things were going kind of slow.  While we were on the phone, there was a call on the other phone saying she had the baby!  Eric was flying out around 2pm, so we hurried over to the hospital to congratulate them and see the baby before he left.  We were there within an hour after she was born.  She is a beautiful baby with lots of black hair and my sister Candace looked amazing too.  It's hard to believe this is #5 for her.  If anyone can handle 5, she can.  She is very patient and they are a good family.



The next evening my mom invited us to dinner at Candace's.  (My parents were staying with Candace and Aaron to help with things after the baby).  She also wondered if I could come to Hayley's young women activity for mothers and daughters.  The girls were excited to get a chance to hold the new baby.  I was too, of course! :)




1 comment:

6L's said...

i can't beleive that is #5 either, she looks FAB!!