Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Crazy Hair Day

Tessa has been doing a day camp this week called "Camp Invention".  It is a really great camp and right up her alley.  This is the first time they have had it here in Clarksville.  It has been a great week thus far.  Every day they have a theme.  Today was Crazy Hair Day.  Tessa had a plan for her hair...crazy braids all over her hair.  She had to go a half an hour earlier the past 2 days, so she was ready when I got home from walking and this is how she looked:


I told her that we still had 30 minutes and I could still do the crazy braids with pipe cleaners braided in if she wanted.  She wanted, so this is how it turned out:

I wanted to get a picture of the front and the back together and I love how this picture turned out.  I thought she would definitely win the prize today, but she didn't...  Oh well, she had fun, and she said it felt "good".  I like that she is not afraid to get a little crazy!!

1 comment:

6L's said...

love the hair dos! :)