Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Our Summer Vacation

For our summer vacation, we spent 2 weeks in Idaho.  We left our house around 3:45am June 21st and flew into Boise, ID (many thanks to Tina for insisting on driving us).  Alex left a week early and spent the time with my parents before we came.  We had a 3 hour layover in Las Vegas and arrived in Boise around 2:45pm.  Aaron picked us up from the airport.





These pictures I took on the airplane ready to take off.  By the way, Tina also let me borrow her camera charger (since we have the same camera) so I could use my good camera on the trip.  More thanks to Tina! (Not that the "good" part applies to these pictures though) :)

We enjoyed a very pleasant evening with Candace and Aaron including pizza and games.  The kids were excited to get reacquainted with their cousins.

**Note: On these next several posts, I will be posting them on the day the pictures were taken.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Glad you were able to borrow a charger for your camera. I know how much you like your camera and it takes great pictures.