Monday, June 27, 2011

Roaring Spring Water Park

Sunday night, we met some of our good friends from Washington at the same hotel where we were staying.  Then, we spent the day with them on Monday at Roaring Springs Water Park in Boise.  Pamela brought her 3 kids and Marti brought her 4 kids.  With the 6 of us, we had exactly enough people to get the 15+ group discount.  Anytime you go somewhere with Pamela, you can always count on getting the best deal.  That is one of the things I love about her.  Anyway, it was SO great to see my good friends, Pamela and Marti.  And the kids also got to see some of their good friends from Washington.
It was a beautiful day for the water park.  Hot enough to want to get wet, but not like Tennessee miserable hot.  The air in Idaho felt so good.  I love how it cools off at night too.  I miss the West.







I only got a few pictures of the water park since I didn't want to carry my camera around.  Alex hung with Tessa, Trevor, Taylor, and Maddie while Jesikah, Ally, and Savannah stuck together (for the most part).  Eric spent a lot time with Jarem, but near the end of the day, Alex took Jarem and Eric and I got to go together on some slides.  There was a lot there.

We had a great day together.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I loved reading your vacation blogs and seeing the pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time! :o)

Susan said...

That is a cool place! I'm sad that we didn't make it there to see you guys! But I'm glad you had fun & got to visit with Marti, Pamela and their kids. We have to get together for a girls mini-vaca. Vegas, anyone?