Saturday, March 1, 2014

All in a Day's Work

I feel like the luckiest woman alive on days like today.  I can't imagine anything I'd rather do than spend my days with all this cuteness. We thought we were done having babies nearly 9 years ago, so I am soaking up all that I can in this "bonus round". I am making sure to enjoy every little thing that I couldn't always enjoy with the others due to other siblings being young and busyness.  I worked full time when Alex was a baby, so I didn't get to spend my days with my firstborn either. 

Part of Micah's breakfast included frozen wild blueberries, and boy did he love them. Eric bought the frozen wild blueberries last night and I was at first disappointed that he didn't get the regular kind. However, I soon discovered they are the perfect size for Micah. He loved them!



Purple hands!


He ate them all!

A little later we were playing upstairs and he was making me laugh by carrying his toys in his mouth while he was crawling or walking. By the way, he is walking now!!  He just started walking most of the time a few days ago. 


This next picture, he is crawling around this little hall area upstairs where he loves to be chased. He'll start crawling fast and he wants you to crawl after him and chase him. 

Below, another toy to carry in his mouth

He woke up from his nap so happy. He likes to peak through this place in his crib as I come in. 

He tries to get his nose in the hole so I can kiss it or rub noses

He can now reach his mobile and likes to look up at it and say "oh" cause he thinks it is so cool. He has already developed a love for animals. 

And that was my first half of today. 







1 comment:

David & Viola Ricks said...

Yep. It was all worth it! Darling Micah! Cute pictures.