Friday, June 29, 2012

Copy Cat

I thought I was done with the reunion posts, but then I went to my sister, Candace's blog, and I knew I needed to steal a bunch of her pictures for my book.  She seemed to get a lot of great ones, so I am going to add those here.  It seemed she got better pictures of the ones I was trying for.  It could be that I was working with my phone for pictures! I have got to do something about my camera!! I miss it so much!  I like hers with Orin and Alex much better too.
Jesikah, Hayley, and Avery

I like this angle with everyone's hands in the air

Jarem's buddy Jaydon both stopped here instead of continuing to the top

"Top club"

RaTray, Austin, and Mom, finding a place to stop too

Dutch oven cook-off (after everyone had eaten). We had cheesy potatoes, corn, 2 types of BBQ chicken, and cornbread. We also had an appetizer with shrimp and peach cobbler and ice cream for dessert. (Peach cobbler is still in the fire in the pic).  Brenda was doing a cherry cobbler but it wasn't turning out so she doubled the butter and it was just blue and soupy. :)

Eric and I

Eating dinner

Cousins 1

Cousins 2 (I have to laugh at Bryce and Avery in the back everytime I look at this picture)

Jarem and Ashlyn

Better picture of the domes

Jesikah and BFF Hayley

3 amigos

3 Amigos + 1 (Ashleyn couldn't decide whether she should stick with the girls or the ones her age)

Tessa and her sweet cousin friend, Kadie.  They were really sweet to all the little kids

Alex and Orin both smiling

Alex and Orin again

James and RaTray-the only childless couple left.  Probably seeing all the kids at the reunion might have made them want to wait a while longer. :)

Grandma and Eli.  Eli became known as the runaway boy because he was always being brought back from the pool area or parking lot. 

Candace and Aaron

Kids playing Frisbee

Brenda and I

Mike and MJ with baby Sam

1 comment:

Susan said...

Haha, I am like you, i like to take other people's pictures if they are better than my own. You do need to get a new camera. it is hard to just have a phone camera, but at least you always have it with you. Both girls took my small cameras with them to Utah and Texas and I was stuck lugging my big, bulky camera around Salt Lake, but at least I get really good pics off that camera. i just wish it wasn't so heavy. great family photos!