Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tessa's Birthday-More Pictures

Well, the first post that I did for Tessa's birthday I took the pictures from my phone. Now, several months later, I am finally getting around to getting the pictures off my camera. I am going to backpost this so it goes in chronological order. I haven't used my camera much in recent months because it isn't working properly. The autofocus doesn't work, so using manual focus all the time isn't very convenient or fast.

Anyway, here are some more pictures from Tessa's birthday:

It started out that morning with her choice of breakfast which ended up being french toast.  She was a happy girl, as usual.  She is usually happy and pleasant.


Jesikah wanted to give her present to her at that time.  Her gift was a charm bracelet which included a locket with a picture of them together.  That has already come in handy when Tessa lost it once at church.  The person who found it was able to identify it by the picture. :)

Tessa is looking inside the locket.



That evening she opened the rest of her presents and we had cake.(This is an example of a picture that came up not focused due to my camera problem)

She got two sets of the new friends (girl legos).  Both Jesikah and Tessa have been eyeing these for awhile.


Gift from Alex: he gave her his Wimpy Kid books set

She has been sneaking them out of his room to read them, so it was the perfect gift.

The other set of Friends Legos

Gift from Jarem: I love the anticipation on his face

He didn't come with me to get the gift, but he wanted to get her a Webkinz and he wanted to pick which one, so I sent him numerous pictures of different Webkinz on Eric's phone until he finally found one that he wanted to get for Tessa.  It is a flowery sea turtle.  Through the process, he also found one he wanted...notice the mallard duck he is holding in some of the pictures.

Birthday cake lit up


Blowing out the candles.  I can't remember why Jarem and Jesikah were laughing, but it is cute nonetheless.  I think she was having trouble blowing out the last ones or something.



Fingers and Toes after pedicure and manicure

Even fancy designs!

No comments: