Friday, June 29, 2012

Family Pictures

I love this picture of us. Even though it isn't the greatest as far as everyone being dressed nicely and fixed up, it just shows that we can be who we are around each other. Two of my sisters had just got back from the pool and had their makeup smeared and their hair air-dried, etc. I wasn't wearing any make-up either since we were going to swim later and everybody was a bit rough-looking since we had been camping for 4 days, but still beautiful and a great picture!

All 7 of us siblings with our kids and my parents-only missing one nephew!
Mel and Ben with their cute twins: Ana and Emily

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a really fun meet up with your family! I just looked at all your posts from your trip- great pictures and what a neat campsite! Was this in Idaho? I always liked secret spots too, they are so fun to find in new places!

Susan said...

Great photo of the sibs and also the one with all the kids. Wow, if we had a family reunion we would have like 8 people! You are lucky to have such a big and loving family!

Candace said...

You got a lot of good pictures. It was fun being with you guys! My favorite was also talking or playing games as a family.