Friday, June 29, 2012

Around the Campfire

The big dome where we sometimes ate and gathered for games/stories one night
Eric and brother-in-law ,Aaron. Eric and I have been friends with Aaron for many, many years!
Sitting around the fire with our dutch ovens.  Everyone made something in a dutch oven for the last dinner
Two of the other dome rooms where people slept
I think Alex was playing Frisbee, Mike carrying out his dutch oven chicken
Hanging around the campsite getting our dutch ovens ready, pool in the background
Eric and my brother Joel
Some of my favorite times of the reunion were just sitting around talking about old stories and playing games as well as just sitting around the campfire at night.  I love my family and we always have a wonderful time together.  Even though it was a very long 26-hour trip, and we travelled about the same amount of days as we stayed, it was worth it to be with family!

No comments: