Thursday, June 28, 2012

Drive to Idaho and Maddox

This is one of the only pictures that I took on the long drive to Idaho.  This area between Evanston, WY and Ogden, UT is my favorite part of the drive.  There are interesting rock formations and pretty mountains.  I do also love the windmills on the horizon through Wyoming.  Nebraska was corn to the right, corn to the left and orange barrels.  That pretty much sums it up.
As we were coming into Tremonton Utah area, we saw the signs for Maddox and it was lunch-time.  We knew we had to stop.  This was where we went for special occasions when we lived in Logan and even when I was a kid this place was a treat.  So we stopped and ate.
The rolls and raspberry butter still taste as delicious.  I could eat those for the whole meal!
Eric and Jesikah about to enjoy the rolls
Tessa and Jarem got frisbees with their kids meals.  They were put to good use during the reunion.
My meal of bison with grilled onion, peppers, mushrooms, and cheese with a side of mashed potatoes! Yum!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I have yet to try bison, but I hear it's delicious. Your meal sure looked good!

6L's said...

raspberry butter sounds fantastic!