Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tennessee Trucks



Here in Tennessee, I've noticed that there are a lot more camouflaged or nature designs in the paint of jeeps and trucks. I'm sure that it is due to this being hunting and gun country, but I find it kind of funny and interesting too! This particular jeep had a wolf scene printed on the back window (I hope you can see it). I realized that I had kind of gotten used to seeing these types of trucks until Marti came and pointed them out. I know she got at least one good picture of a hunting truck while she was here. Anyway, I know Susan thinks Eric is going to get one of these now we are in Tennessee, so here's to our next truck!

1 comment:

Susan said...

That is so funny! Eric should totally get one! I know what would be on Gabby's-manatees! You could get horses on yours for Tessa..I'm sure that would make her very happy.