Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Blog Book

During the last few weeks I have been working on editing my blog book so it can be published. I finally received the finished copy in the mail yesterday! I love it, so I wanted to share a few pages with you.You can actually "slurp" all your blog into a book using their program and publishing through blurb.com. On a suggestion from a friend, I plan to publish a new book once a year. This one I started in July with our move to Tennessee since that is when I started blogging and went through the end of December. I love having a printed picture journal of the events of our lives! The kids have really enjoyed looking at it already. It may not be as fancy as scrapbooking, but a lot less time-consuming.





2 comments:

Eden said...

Super cool. I'm so excited to see a blurb book.

the Sayler's said...

way too cool! I am going to have to do that - I already consider my blog my journal.