Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"I Love You This Much"

I've been meaning to post this and keep forgetting. One of the things Eric gave me for Valentine's Day was this cute little precious moments figurine. I've been a long time collector of precious moments, and over the years Eric has given me ones that reflect each of the kid's personalities at different stages in their lives. I haven't really collected many in the past few years because I have a pretty good collection, so I didn't have any that represented Jarem.

Thus, Eric picked this one for Jarem, and he did so good...it reminds me of Jarem SO much. I smile every time I look at it. This one is called, "I love you this much". We told Jarem that this figurine represented him when I got it, and for several weeks after and still sometimes, he will randomly open his arms out wide and tell me that he loves me "this much" with his arms spread out wide. It warms my heart when he does this. He is a loving little boy and we're so grateful to have him in our family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's sweet! How old is Jarem now?

6L's said...

aww, that's so sweet!

Michelle said...

I loved this post. It almost brought tears to my eyes. Matthew also said that same thing. Thank you for reminding me of my boy!

Carroll Family said...

THat is really cute!!