Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jesikah's Glasses


Jesikah has been complaining for a few months about not being able to see well. Lately, she has missed some math problems because she didn't copy the problems down correctly from the board because she couldn't see them, so I thought it was probably time to get her eyes checked. I took her to the optometrist this week and her eyesight was 20/50 in both eyes, so we ordered some glasses for her.

She was a little nervous about how she would look in glasses, but she tried some on and quickly decided which ones she liked. We picked them up yesterday, and I think she looks cute. The best thing about them is that she can see now! She was amazed when she looked at everything through her glasses. She asked me if she had to wear them all the time, and I told her she only had to wear them when she wanted to see (thanks Tami)!


8 comments:

Susan said...

Jesikah, good job picking out those frames-they look really good on you! And isn't it nice to be able to see?

Carroll Family said...

She looks so great - they look so natural on her! How fun!

Carroll Family said...

She looks so great - they look so natural on her! How fun!

6L's said...

i thought she looked so cute in them at church today! didn't realize they were new since i'm still learning who is who. :)

Anonymous said...

She looks cute in glasses! At least she got cute ones! When I was her age I got glasses, but my parents persuaded me to get the cheapest-which happened to be HUGE!!! They were the nerdiest things on the planet! Needless to say...I didnt' wear glasses for very long.

Candace said...

Very cute glasses. Hayley will be excited to see that Jesikah had to get glasses too!

Ruth and Paul said...

Rozanne, she looks totally cute in those glasses! Sometimes glasses don't do much for someone's features, but I think she looks totally cute in those! They do not detract one iota from her gorgeous features. I don't think I could ever pick out the right ones for me if I had to.

Tami said...

Yea! How exciting. I am glad that Jesikah will be able to see better now! She looks beautiful in her new glasses! I love the frames that you guys chose, they make her look so smart!