Thursday, March 19, 2009

Scrapbook Fun!




These are some pictures of our girls playing with the neighbor girls (bottom two pages) in our backyard a couple of weeks ago. They are really lucky that their ages match up with these girls and they get along so well. I am lucky that they are nice girls!
The top one is a page of some pictures I took of Tessa before school one day last week. I wanted to do some experimenting with my new skills (thanks to my "Learn Digital Scrapbooking CD") and my new scrapbook goodies, so I had fun making these pages. The pictures in two of the pages I changed to a black and white fade with the color in the center. I thought it added something a little different. Can I just say I LOVE digital scrapbooking! There is NO mess and NO expense. You can't mess up because you can always go back. It is fast too. You can search your backgrounds in minutes and insert it on the page as well as everything else.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Wow! Fantastic job. You'll be teaching classes on this in no time. :-) I've just started working on my blog-book and I've realized I need to do more of my pictures in "scrapbook" style.

Carroll Family said...

You're doing so good - I need pointers. I tried to learn my program but got stuck on the layers - ah! Maybe after the move!

Candace said...

You're digital scrapbook pages are looking great! I need to get motivated to do some more. You have some really fun photos that catch the personalities of your girls! Sounds like you'll be busy with soccer for the next few months.

Anonymous said...

Those look really good! I like that scrapbook look!