Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

Sunday is one of my favorite days of the week. It is our family day. In the morning, we go to church, then we come home and have lunch and relax, nap, and spend time together. Last Sunday, the girls were doing some crafts and playing with their baby ponies together. They were having a great time.



When I went to check on the boys, Eric and Jarem were asleep on our bed. It was so cute that I had to get a picture. Alex was in his room working on his "Duty to God" book (I think he had been banished to his room earlier for bothering his siblings). I was glad to see he was doing something good, but of course, he hid when I tried to get a picture.









1 comment:

Christie said...

Around here sundays are either horrible or blissful, rarely in between. :-) Glad to see you had a good one. Love the sleepy pictures