Saturday, May 9, 2009

Thanks Grandma Cindi!

Eric's mom (Grandma Cindi) came and stayed with the kids while we were in New York. I wanted to simplify her schedule as much as possible, but unfortunately with our move, I get to drive the kids to and from school daily and soccer practice was still going on, not to mention Alex's friends coming to our house to film a commercial for class. In addition, Jarem starting throwing up the morning that I left. She certainly had her hands full.

Even with the craziness, she kept up with their schedules without a hitch. And now the kids are telling me, "Grandma had us make our lunches the night before" or "When Grandma was here, we left at 8:15 sharp everyday"or "Grandma was in line really early to pick me up". She definitely had it together a lot better than we do most of the time. We really appreciated her coming. Eric and I got to have the peace of mind that our kids were in good hands while we were away. I was glad that we got to spend two days with her before she headed home, and we had a great time. Thanks so much for coming, Mom!

Below are some pictures we took with her before she left.





.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute Pictures! How far away is Cindi from you guys?