Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spring Break

Most of my pictures having been coming from my phone lately since my camera is not working.  Because of this, I can post the pictures directly to from my phone to the blog, but it is too tedious to write from my phone.  So, I wait to type on the computer.  That is why there have been pictures posted with no words.

Now a little background on our Spring break this year.  Last October (on the Sunday evening after general conference), Eric and I were discussing the day's events and the talks we liked.  He mentioned that he really felt we should take our kid's to experience conference live in the conference center sometime because it was a very meaningful thing to him.  As often happens, I was thinking the EXACT SAME THING at the very same time! That day, we decided to look ahead and see if we could coordinate a spring or fall break with general conference.  It just so happened that the our next break (spring break) lined up with General Conference weekend, so we proceeded in planning for it.  I even found a really great price on plane tickets!!  So, we went to Salt Lake City, Utah for spring break! 

1 comment:

6L's said...

so awesome that you guys got to do that, an awesome memory for all!