Thursday, February 23, 2012

Valentines Day

Here's some Godiva chocolates that I got for Valentine's Day from my sweet husband.

Also...on Valentine's day, as room mom for Tessa's class, I put together a fondue party. I made caramel, chocolate, and cheese fondue. I had never made any of these before so I researched online and got the caramel recipe from my Washington friend, Johanna. They all turned out so yummy! All the parents pitched in and brought things to dip. It turned out to be a great party! My favorites were apples with caramel, blanched broccoli or chips with the cheese, and strawberries with chocolate. We had some leftovers and our family enjoyed some too. (picture is the caramel dip just as I finished cooking it). The caramel was the biggest hit!

1 comment:

6L's said...

i LOVE your idea of the fondue party! what a fun experience for the kids and much better than so much processed junk foods! your v-day chocolates look amazing! good job, eric ;)