Friday, February 24, 2012

Swimming & The Beach

Here are a few swimming and beach pictures from today. They are in very random order since I am posting them from my phone. I will add more description later.

I thought it was funny when I got the picture of Eric on his phone while in the water. It just proves how hard it is to get away from our electronic toys.

Also, Jarem discovered that he could capture an air bubble in his swim shirt. It was pretty funny. His poor shirt ended up so stretched out though.

It was a bit chilly at the beach, but it didn't stop Tessa from getting in her swimsuit. And Jesikah said she actually liked when it was cold at the beach. Let's face it, the beach is inviting all times of the year.

2 comments:

Susan said...

The beach was pretty and probably much warmer than the beach is here in Washington. Even during the summer months the beach doesn't get too warm around here. Looks like you guys are having a great time!

6L's said...

ah, this just reminds me even more how badly i need a vaction, lol.