Saturday, February 4, 2012

Alex's First Date

Armani Martinez asked Alex to Winter Fest which is a school dance at their high school. She goes to our church and is in his seminary class. They had a good time dancing together at one of the stake dances recently and the next day she asked him to the dance.  It probably would have taken him FOREVER to get the guts up to ask a girl on a date, so it was good she asked him.  :) He was pretty nervous but I think he was excited too.  They looked so cute together.  Here's some pictures that Jesikah took on my phone.  I used my new editing app on my phone to adjust them a little and change the color on a couple of them.  I will add some pictures from my camera later.  My auto-focus no longer works on my camera, so I need to decide whether to deal with the manual focus, get it fixed, or get something else.