Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Kindergarten Program

Our schedule has been busy lately to say the least.  This particular night (Thursday, April 21st) was Jarem's Kindergarten Program.  They mostly sang songs about nursery rhymes and ABC's.  I went by myself with Jarem.  Eric is helping coach Tessa's soccer team and she had practice at the same time.  Alex had a soccer game, and Jesikah wanted to stay home and read. 

They started with a slideshow.  I took the first picture of Jarem from the slideshow.  The rest were before or during the program.  I was very disappointed that most of my pictures were blurry and didn't turn out well.  Then, I got emailed a link from a photographer who takes pictures at school events and posts them online for parents.  She had tons of pictures of Jarem, so most of these I got from her collection.  I didn't even post all of the ones that had Jarem in them on her site.  There were SO many.  Anyway, I was thankful that I ended up with some good pictures to document this event.

















I was sitting next to the lady in the purple shirt to the right in the above picture. There was even a picture of me in there.

Since I was alone, there was a single seat available on the front row, so I took that hoping to get some good pictures.  Like I said, the picture thing didn't work out, but Jarem was happy to have such a good view of me.  He has a fear of being abandoned or lost, so he looked at me and smiled the whole time.  He did a good job, and they were all very cute.

1 comment:

Susan said...

That's great that you were able to get pictures after all, and they are all very clear. Did something happen to your camera? I still have to replace my little one because it's sometimes blurry.