Monday, February 15, 2010

Oh, the snow!

I took this picture of Jesikah and Pramika on one of the snow days last week with their snowman.  It was the first snowman of the season.  The other days it was too cold, but this day, the snow was wet enough to stick together nicely.

Jesikah and her snowman

Strangely enough, it started snowing again yesterday, and guess what?  The kids got President's Day off afterall.  I got the phone call about 5:15am this morning that school was cancelled yet again.  I think this makes something like 6 or 7 snow days out of school in the past month.  It's still snowing which makes me wonder if there will be school tomorrow?

4 comments:

Susan said...

Wow! So many snow days! At least when we had our snow last year it was right before Christmas break and we only had to make up 3 days.

snapie said...

What a cute snowman:) I love your header picture!

Anonymous said...

Geesh! You guys sure are getting a lot of snow! Send some our way....it was HOT yesterday!

The Scarths said...

I remember those years where we had to make up school because of all the snow days...