Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Adventure Science Center

 
On one of our many recent "snow days", I took the girls with me up to the Adventure Science Center in Nashville.  Unfortunately, Jarem was sick, so Alex offered to stay with him while we went.  We met the Wall family up there, and the girls had a great time.  We decided to buy a family membership, since the  membership was a great deal for military.  I was very impressed with it.  I look forward to many more fun times at the Science Center.

  
The area where you feel weightless as if you are on the moon.

  
Jesikah suspended

  
Tessa and Alex giving it a try

  
Tessa weightless

 
Katie performing surgery.  She was so cute in her surgeon's gown. :)

3 comments:

Christie said...

That was SUCH a fun day. I really enjoyed our chat that afternoon. Thanks for coming

Nadia said...

You're always up to something! What a great mom you are for exposing those kids of your to so many great experiences!

Susan said...

That looks like a cool place, kind of a "grown up" version of the Children's Museum in Olympia. I like the anti-gravity activity. Did you do it, Rozanne?