Monday, July 27, 2009

Wildlife in our Backyard

Over the last few weeks, we have spotted two doe and a couple of baby deer several times in our backyard. I hope to get a better picture of the deer with the babies in toe eventually. We have also seen a few bunnies. I got a few pictures of the deer and bunnies below. We also enjoy watching the birds.

My best picture of the deer I think.

I like this picture of the deer looking back.

This one has big ears.

Both in the same picture

The brave little bunny

Eric took a few pictures of one of the cardinals that is a frequent visitor to our backyard. We love to sit out on our back deck, listen to soft music, and watch for wildlife and birds.

He's facing forward

From the back

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will HAVE to get a picture of the doe with her babies! I think deer are so pretty, and their babies are even cuter!