Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Learned a little Too Much!!


The afternoon after Alex and Eric returned from Scout Camp, Eric was taking a nap and I was busy doing other things. Alex kept asking us if he could build a fire and we kept saying no. Well, a little later I went out the basement door and this is what I found. Although I was a little irritated that he hadn't listened to me, I was proud of him for wanting to use his camp skills and I thought the fire was pretty cute and harmless. Things changed when it went out a little while later and he started pouring gasoline on it to get it going again. That was the end of the fire!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha guess he learned well! At least he didnt' start a fire out in the middle of an Arizona desert- my parents wern't very happy to hear from the firemen(not knowing he was out there doing it). Apparently there is just a connection with boys and fire!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

I've always been a bit of a pyro myself, fire is awesome! That's so neat that you have wildlife in your own backyard, I love nature, and animals, especially little babies.

the Sayler's said...

Thomas is at that stage, too - he asks, i say no, he does it anyway. i can't wait for him to outgrow it!