Thursday, February 26, 2009

Trip to DC

Well, it is official...we are going to Washington DC with the kids for Spring Break! I am SO excited! We are going to drive, and I made the hotel reservations yesterday. I love all the free stuff there!

Eric and I went to DC two years ago the same week during the Cherry Blossom Festival and loved it. All of you who've been to DC and have favorite places to go, leave your comments. We want to make it a memorable trip for the kids.
The picture is one that I found of me next to the cherry blossoms when we went two years ago.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Haven't been but would love to go!

Susan said...

I'm so jealous! That was one of our possibilities this year, but we went to Disneyland instead (a bit closer & cheaper). Maybe next year? You'll have to tell US all the great things you did for when we go! BTW, that is a great picture. I love spring blossoms!