Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tessa's Writing Samples

Very often Tessa brings home things that she wrote at school, and Eric and I both have to smile. The things she writes are SO cute and funny. One of the things I love about her writing is that she is always SO positive. She brings a great positive attitude to our family. I hope you enjoy these. First, I took a picture words that she wrote for each letter of her name on the back of her Valentine bag that describe her. She certainly isn't lacking in self esteem... :) She writes these on her papers quite often.
Next is her playground Safety Tip that totally cracked us up...
If you are throwing mulch, be sure not to throw it at yourself! :) Next is her Math story...don't I sound like such a nice mother?...

Next and last is her "favorite fruit" story using her 5 senses.

Watch out for those banana spiders!! I hope you enjoy these as much as we did, and that they are clear enough to read.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her stories, you better be keeping these safe in a box. They are priceless.

Anonymous said...

Hahahah that is the cutest stories! She has a great imagination and writes/spells really well. Some of the stuff my mom kept from when I was young is really hard to read because I was terrible at spelling and my stories never made any sense. Tell Tessa great job!

Susan said...

Good job Tessa! I really enjoyed your stories especially the one about the banana. Watch out for those spiders!

Candace said...

Such cute stories. I just love Tessa's imagination! She has great handwriting and spelling too. I especially like the one that she describes herself with the letters of her name!

Linda said...

I love the part about blinding yourself with mulch. Too funny! And you are right, we have got to get our families together sometime soon! :-)