Monday, January 18, 2010

Sunrise

I've always loved the sunrise.  It marks the beginning of a new day and a fresh start.  No matter what yesterday was, today is a new beginning.  Especially since living in Tennessee, I've learned to appreciate the beauty of a sunrise.  We have breathtaking sunrises here.  Our bedroom windows face East on the upper level of our house.  Nearly every morning when my alarm rings, I open my eyes to a view such as this.  I took these pictures a few mornings ago next to our house.







2 comments:

Christie said...

Wow, those are beautiful! I am ashamed to admit that I have yet to witness a TN sunrise... Lots of sets... not so much on getting up in the morning tho.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the big picture you have at the beginning of your blog too- gorgous!