Saturday, December 1, 2012

Festival of the Nativity

For the past few years, our church has sponsored this "Festival of the Nativity". It is where they display hundreds of nativity sets from all different origins and also decorate with trees and lights. Then, there is live music and a live nativity. In past years, the live nativity has been outside, but this year, the live nativity was inside the church on the stage. This worked out much better because they weren't freezing out there.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of some of the nativities displayed:
I wasn't as intimately involved in the music as other years.  Usually I have a lot of music to learn and a lot of accompanying to do for the music portion.  This year, I didn't even play for one number!  Jarem and Tessa did perform with the Primary, and Jesikah and Alex both participated in the live nativity on a few occasions.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I love the picture of the Precious Moments nativity. I have quite a few in my collection but don't have any of those.