Sunday, December 2, 2012

Live Nativity

As I mentioned, Alex and Jesikah both got to be part of the live nativity. Here are a few pictures:

Jesikah as Mary
My personal favorite: Jesikah as Mary and Alex as a Shepherd

A lady from church creates these pieces of art through photography and editing.  I love this one!  I want to buy it for Alex someday.  When Eric first saw it, he couldn't get it out of his head all day.  He said it almost brought him to tears a few times during the day.  Doesn't that boy with Jesus look like Alex?  I want to get the print and frame it for him with the footprints poem.  Alex doesn't ever read the blog, so don't say anything about it to him. :)
Add caption
Another one of Jesikah as Mary and Alex as a shepherd.  Jesikah was just done with her shift and Alex was just starting, so I was very happy to get these pictures in that little lapse of time.

1 comment:

Susan said...

How fun for them! They look great. That is a beautiful piece and it does look like Alex.