Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Pale Man


Jarem makes me smile with his thoughtful and observant nature. This morning as I was sitting at the table with him while he was eating his breakfast he said, "A few days ago I asked you if I looked pale and you said yes".

He continued, "Then last night all the girls kept saying that they didn't want to marry a pale man. That pretty much means that they wouldn't want to marry me."

I had 9 girls ages 14-15 over at my house last night for a church activity. One of the questions in the game we played was to describe your dream husband. Some of the girls mentioned that they wanted a man that was tan and that they would never marry a PALE man.

Jarem was there. Who knew he was paying so much attention. :)

I assured him that they are way too old for him anyway, and that he need not worry, he would find the perfect wife someday that would love him just like he is!

3 comments:

Susan said...

What a cute story! You can tell it to him on his wedding day.

6L's said...

This is too cute, I love Jarem! :)

Anonymous said...

so funny- kids pick up on so much! I LOVE LOVE all the pictures you took! This helps me out soo much- I am making photo books for Cindi and Kent this year- hope you don't mind if I put them in there!? :)