Friday, September 23, 2011

Homecoming 2011

Every year, the kids' schools have a Homecoming parade around the 3 school campus. The elementary school kids and middle school kids come out to watch the parade. I was at the school volunteering that day and stayed to watch too. I took these pictures with my phone and then emailed them several at a time and deleted them off my phone. What I learned...some of the last ones attached turned out very small and poor quality. I was very disappointed. :(




This was a giant banner honoring the 2 kids from their high school that recently died in a car accident.

Alex sitting on the sidewalk (3rd from the left) across the street from where the elementary kids were


Tessa with her two good friends Shelby and
This last one was one of those pictures what was very disappointing.

No comments: