Friday, September 9, 2011

Curls and Slim Jims

Jesikah has been very interested in the way her hair looks this year.  She will go to much effort to make sure her hair looks good.  Sometimes she wears it straight and sometimes curly.  She was experimenting with ways to make it curly and found that if I roll her hair in curlers with a curl enhancer then when she wakes up in the morning she looks like this!  This was the second time that she did this, and I thought it turned out pretty cute.  I don't know if I would have thought it was worth sleeping in curlers, but she did! :)


When I was getting out the rice to make dinner tonight, this is what I found: 


These Slim Jims had been completely concealed under the rice.  Then when I went to scoop the rice, I found three.  I must give one of the kids credit for a very clever hiding place.  Someone must have wanted these for later and thought someone else might get to them first.  I hardly blame them, things sometimes disappear very quickly around here.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Very cute hair, Jesikah. I don't think I'd sleep with curlers either though:)