Friday, August 6, 2010

Tessa and Kadie

Kadie and Tessa were inseparable during their week together.  Kadie stayed with us in our 2-room apartment while Jesikah stayed with Hayley's family.  They were so sweet to each other the whole trip.  When Tessa ended up sick on the last day, Kadie was so kind and caring toward her.  I was happy for Kadie and Tessa to connect so well.  It's great when you can have cousins as best friends.  I somehow missed these pictures in my frontier country fair post, so I'm adding them now.



Kadie getting ready to bowl
Blurry but I still like it...

Working together to set-up the bowling pins

Kadie doing the milking bears while Tessa is setting up bowling pins...different activities, but still together

A couple other pictures I missed...Jarem with the windmill sticks.  You rub one stick on the grated area of the other one which has the spinner on the end.  The vibrations make the spinner go. 

Jarem showing his newfound friend, JaynAnn how it's done.  They played together for a couple of nights at the fair.

 
This picture doesn't really fit in this post either, but I didn't want to leave it out.  Here's Alex with with his sidekick.  His little cousin Ashlyn wanted to be his little buddy all the time.  It was cute and I think Alex enjoyed the attention.

1 comment:

Nadia said...

What a fun experience that I'm sure you'll remember forever and you have some beautiful pictures to go along with it too. I'm loving the new dark hair by the way too!