Friday, August 20, 2010

Bowling and More

I have been feeling bad about Jarem going off to school and leaving me at home, childless.  While I have been happy to have two extra weeks with him during orientation, it has been hard because he is ready to go to school.  Before he had his first official day of school, I wanted to do one more special day excursion with him.  Today, we spent the whole day together.  We got ready this morning and we got his jobs done.  Then we went bowling together and out to Chick Fil A.  We had a really great day and had lots of fun.  One of his favorite parts of the day was taking all these pictures with crazy faces on my phone.


Here he is showing off his Skittle in one hand.  I bought him a pack of Skittles for the occasion.










 While our scores were not so good (especially mine), we had a lot of fun!

Below are pictures of a few shopping excursions in the past few weeks with Jarem.  He always asks me to take pictures of him posing by things in Hobby Lobby and other places.




I will miss this little boy!  I am so glad we got to spend this day together though.  It made me feel a little better about sending him off to school.

No comments: