Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dallas at Sunset

As we were driving back to our hotel in Plano after visiting Eric's grandma, we drove through Dallas about sunset.  I was just going to get one or two pictures of the city skyline, but the way that the light was hitting the buildings and coming through the clouds was beautiful, so I kept taking pictures.  These were all taken while we were driving on the interstate, so you can see the black corner of the car window in some of them like the one below.


This giraffe was just outside the Dallas zoo

These last two pictures I changed to a solarized setting for color just for fun:

5 comments:

6L's said...

great pics!

Linda said...

I hate driving in Dallas! You sure made it look good though.

Carroll Family said...

Very COOL!!!

Eric and Rozanne said...

The traffic wasn't bad at all. Of course it was a Sunday morning and Sunday night that we drove through, and Eric drove at my request. I get too confused driving in big cities.

snapie said...

It looks so much prettier through your lens:)