Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kindergarten Round-up

That's right!  My baby is off to Kindergarten this Fall.  We took Jarem to Kindergarten round-up last week.  Jarem was very excited about it.  Even though I thought the talking part would be very boring to him, he turned to me at one point while the principal was talking and said, "Mom, I'm really interested in this."  It was pretty cute.  He got a bunch of flashcards to practice before school starts, which he loves practicing so far!

Jarem and Eric rode the bus around the parking lot.  Below is a picture that Eric took on his phone of Jarem on the bus.

6 comments:

Susan said...

Wow! I can't believe he is going into kindergarten this fall. I still remember going to kindergarten round-up with you for Gabs & Jesikah. How did they grow up so fast? I'm glad he's excited about school. Now you will finally have time to yourself. What are you going to do with yourself? I know...FARMVILLE! Ha ha...you can be my neighbor :)

Holly said...

Christina is so excited to be going to Kindergarten as well. It has been hard for her because mostly all of the kids in her class at Church are in Kindergarten this year. She is just too excited. How exciting for Jarem and hard on you to be empty house during the day.

6L's said...

cute, cute! he's gonna love it!

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! Love the picture! Bet you'll be sad when he is gone at school- but i'm sure you'll get a lot done!

Candace said...

So cute! He'll be a great little kindergartner.

The Scarths said...

So Cute! Oh no! Your last little one going to school.