Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Don't Just Stand There!

The other day I was home with Jarem and he asked me if he could play Wii. Usually the kids only get to play on Fridays, but I allowed him to play for a little while. Afterall, he rarely gets to even play, let alone play the games he wants, when the other kids are around...the curse of the youngest.

Here he is playing a game where you try to rope the bull. He was totally cracking me up, so I got out the camera for a little video. The Nintendo company could so use this video for advertising what a good workout Wii can give you. :)

In the video after trying to rope the cow a couple of times, it's hard to hear, but he says, "Don't just stand there" (meaning the cow). He was going so crazy with his wiimote that he wasn't even pointing it at the screen. It was funny. At the end he says, "I got the cowie".

3 comments:

Christie said...

He is SUCH a cute guy. We So enjoyed his company this past tues

Anonymous said...

Cute! If you want a good work out, play wii boxing- you'd be surprised how much you end up bouncing around, even though i'm sure it doesn't really make a difference if you bounce or not :)

Linda said...

I love the Wii! I find the kids running all over the house with controllers in their hands or pockets because they are trying to win some game.