Monday, January 5, 2009

Joel & Cindy's Wedding

My youngest brother, Joel, got married on January 2nd. I flew out to Idaho January 1-4 to be there for the wedding. It was so much fun for all 7 of us siblings to be together again. We are so spread out over so many states. It was a beautiful wedding, and they are a very cute couple. I'm excited for Cindy to be part of our family, and so glad that Joel found her. Here's some pictures that I took while I was there. Unfortunately it was too expensive to take the whole family so far, so Eric and the kids didn't get to come. I was sad they didn't get to be in the pictures. Joel and Cindy with my brothers, James (left) and Michael (right)
Joel with all his sisters(left to right) Candace, Melanie, me, and Brenda
Same girls with Cindy.
Joel and Cindy with my parents and our whole family.
The happy couple!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Ah, to be young and in love! Did we ever look that happy or that young??? Ha ha.. Best wishes to the lucky couple.