Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Roaring Ritz

Several of our church youth group attended an LDS Prom in Paducah, Kentucky last weekend. It was a 20's theme titled, "Roaring Ritz". All the girls got together before the dance and got their hair styled and make-up applied with the amazingly talented, Jaimie Dyer and Laura Richards. I think they all had a wonderful time. I drove some of the kids to and from the dance and stayed since it's 1 1/2 hour drive each way. It's always fun and invigorating to be with the youth. I had a great time and best of all when the night was over, Jesikah thanked me for coming and told me that she was glad I was there. :)

Jesikah and her date, Alec Isom


All the beautiful girl we took




Andrea and Tyson

Cassidy and Austin


Getting dressed up before the dance: 
Getting ready before the dance, Jesikah's hair in back

Laura Richards multi-tasking

Jesikah all fixed up

Andrea getting make-up applied by Jaimie Dyer


1 comment:

Susan said...

Jesikah looks beautiful just like her mom! Great costumes, too.