Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Mini Loa Luau

Jesikah and Tessa have both been involved in practicing and preparing for the middle school play over the past several months. Tessa is part of the set crew and Jesikah got a small part as a tourist mom.

Last night was opening night, and the play was awesome!! It was very funny. Jesikah had a great time. Tessa liked it too, but I think Tessa would have liked more credit for her efforts. :) She did get to come out and bow at the end. She did a very fancy bow so she would get noticed. :)

I remember Alex being on the set crew and feeling disappointed that all the actors got a lot of attention and no one really knows all that the "behind the scenes" people do.

Anyway, it was my first time out alone since having the baby. Eric very kindly offered to stay home with Micah so I could go. I have loved being home with him, but it felt great to get away for a couple of hours. I took Jarem and we had a little date.

Somehow in the craziness in getting out of the house, I forgot my camera. We didn't sit close enough for me to get much with my phone, but a church friend posted some pictures of Jesikah this morning on Facebook, so I was very grateful.

Below is Jesikah with her husband and child in the play. They were taking pictures of their son with his little stuffed bear and Jesikah was going on about "how cute" he was. These pictures were taken just before another tourist went crazy and attacked them because she despises anything cute!!!











2 comments:

Susan said...

Sounds like a cute play. Glad you got to enjoy your "date" with Jarem :)

David & Viola Ricks said...

Looks great Jesikah and Tessa. Its always hard to get out after a baby.