Monday, March 11, 2013

One Month Old

One of my friends told me that she wished she would have gotten these month stickers and taken a picture of her baby every month of his first year.  She told me where to get them, and I decided to try it.  On his one month birthday, I went and bought the stickers and then waited for the perfect time when he was happy.  When it was almost bedtime and that time still hadn't come, Eric helped me.  Eric would calm him enough to get one picture and then he would start crying again.  As you can see, he has teary eyes in a lot of them cause he was not a happy baby that night.  He kept rubbing against the sticker with his arms and causing it to come off, so we kept having to put it back on.  Eric said I should just get some pictures of him crying since he had done a lot of that his first month. :)  So, I did get one!






The kids thought this one was funny when he raised his eyebrows with his sad eyes while Jesikah was holding him

After he had a bottle and got ready for bed he was much happier, so I got a few more






The sticker is not very sticky anymore

Micah pushing the sticker off (he kept doing this)

Cute sleepy baby that night

1 comment:

Susan said...

Cute photos! And that's a great idea! I like how you were patient enough to get multiple pictures. I probably would have given up after the first one :)