Thursday, February 28, 2013

Mice and Mozart

Jarem had a school program for 2nd and 3rd graders.  It was February 28th.  He was one of the singing mice.  Micah was only a couple of weeks old, but I didn't think I could miss it cause it was the only one for the year, so I braved going out with him.  He was good during most of it, but the gym was packed!! There was not even standing room and it was SO SO hot!!  I had to stand near the back since I didn't want to fight my way through the crowd to take Micah out when he started to cry.  

They had a whole program with speakers dressed up in clothing from Mozart's time and lots of catchy little rhymes and songs. All of the songs had cute little actions that went with them, and it was really cute.  Unfortunately, I couldn't understand any of the words from that far back with all those people soaking up the sound, but they looked cute.  The music was all Mozart with words relating to mice.

Anyway, it was kind of a stressful night being around all those people with Micah being so little and then there was the heat and crowded atmosphere, but I was glad I went simply because Jarem was glad I was there.  I couldn't even find Jarem during the program.  I took pictures hoping to find him in the pictures later. I did capture the back of his head in a couple. :(



Jarem is in the very front on the far left.  He is the last person on the left with the black sweatshirt.  You can see the back of his head.

The other side


The stage, again back of Jarem's head (black sweatshirt just left of center)

Micah being cute in his carseat

Picture of  my little mouse once we got back home.

1 comment:

6L's said...

i hated to miss, but heard it was REALLY crowded. wish i could have helped with micah or pictures. Loren didn't take pictures because of dealing with loni, but i have the same home mouse picture afterwards. :) glad you got to go!