Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Afternoon

Eric's mom, Grandma Cindi, came to stay with us for a few days and help with Micah in March.  She is a great cook and it was awesome to have delicious meals that I didn't have to cook.  We had a great time with her here.  It was nice to have her companionship during the day and she was a great help with the baby.  I was able to take showers without wondering how long I had before he would wake up.  She came with me to the doctor one day and bought us Chinese takeout.  We had a really nice time.


Micah fell asleep in Eric's lap after taking a bottle.  I love how he is holding Eric's hand.

Same pic without the bib

Eric giving a "I don't want my picture taken" look

Alex watching a talk by Elder Bednar with Eric

The other kids did a painting activity with Grandma. Jesikah blow drying her painting before putting the next layer

Jarem decided it was so warm he would blow it on himself instead.



Grandma taught them how to paint a beach scene.  They really enjoyed it.


Back to work

Jesikah has always enjoyed art and painting.  She continued after the other two lost interest and did a beautiful painting.

Jesikah's was the only canvas because she had canvases she had received as a birthday present

Micah in his swing later that day.

No comments: