Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Last Day of Summer

Since the last month of summer we didn't do a whole lot, i felt a little bad. I had horrible morning sickness and Eric went back to work but I wanted to do something a little special for them before going back to school. So i decided to make cinnamon rolls and have chocolate milk for the kids on the last day of summer. They loved it! Jarem and Tessa had been asking almost everyday to make cinnamon rolls for a few weeks, so I was happy to do it.
Then that afternoon we went to the new wimpy kid movie with a few of their friends. I haven't laughed that much in awhile. It really was a funny movie.

3 comments:

David & Viola Ricks said...

That would be a great treat for me! Looks good. Happy back to school everyone!

6L's said...

Those look amazing!!! Im sorry you felt bad all summer, I wish I could have helped you with something. :(

Susan said...

Your cinnamon rolls are so yummy! I still have your recipe but have never made them. I will have to make them when the cold weather gets here.